Search Constraints

You searched for: Geographic Names Morgantown (W. Va.) Remove constraint Geographic Names: Morgantown (W. Va.) Medium print Remove constraint Medium: print Projects USS West Virginia Remove constraint Projects: USS West Virginia
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

The mast is erected at Memorial Plaza, which is located directly in front of Oglebay Hall.
The mast arrived on campus in 1961 and dedicated in 1963.
Woodburn Circle is pictured in the background. The mast is erected in Memorial Plaza, which is located directly in front of Oglebay Hall.
Military officers listen as Joseph Gluck speaks at dedication of the bell from the 'West Virginia' outside Oglebay Hall. In the background is Woodburn Hall.
"Mast of the battleship 'West Virginia', 1923-46.  A tribute to her gallant crew and to all West Virginians who have served our country in the armed forces, May 11, 1963."
A group of young boys climb onto the mast before the dedication ceremony.
A view of Memorial Plaza after the completion of the memorial. Woodburn Circle is pictured in background.
A wreath is placed by the mast of the U.S.S. West Virginia in Memorial Plaza. Martin hall is pictured in the background on the right. Elizabeth Moore Hall can be seen in the background on the left.
A man places a wreath beside the mast of the U.S.S. West Virginia.
The mast lays in a field before it is erected at West Virginia University's Memorial Plaza, which is located directly in front of Oglebay Hall.
A group of men and women are gathered on the plaza during the dedication celebration.
Lugar and Harlow stand behind a podium as they address the crowd at the dedication ceremony.