Search Constraints

You searched for: Corporate Names West Virginia (Ship)--Monuments--West Virginia--Morgantown. Remove constraint Corporate Names: West Virginia (Ship)--Monuments--West Virginia--Morgantown. Geographic Names Morgantown (W. Va.) Remove constraint Geographic Names: Morgantown (W. Va.) Medium print Remove constraint Medium: print
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

The mast is erected at Memorial Plaza, which is located directly in front of Oglebay Hall.
The mast arrived on campus in 1961 and dedicated in 1963.
Woodburn Circle is pictured in the background. The mast is erected in Memorial Plaza, which is located directly in front of Oglebay Hall.
Military officers listen as Joseph Gluck speaks at dedication of the bell from the 'West Virginia' outside Oglebay Hall. In the background is Woodburn Hall.
"Mast of the battleship 'West Virginia', 1923-46.  A tribute to her gallant crew and to all West Virginians who have served our country in the armed forces, May 11, 1963."
A view of Memorial Plaza after the completion of the memorial. Woodburn Circle is pictured in background.