Search Constraints

You searched for: Corporate Names West Virginia University. Memorial Plaza. Remove constraint Corporate Names: West Virginia University. Memorial Plaza. Corporate Names West Virginia (Ship)--Monuments--West Virginia--Morgantown. Remove constraint Corporate Names: West Virginia (Ship)--Monuments--West Virginia--Morgantown. Geographic Names Morgantown (W. Va.) Remove constraint Geographic Names: Morgantown (W. Va.) Medium print Remove constraint Medium: print
Number of results to display per page

Search Results

Three unidentified students observe the U.S.S. West Virginia mast.
WVU President James G. Harlow speaks at dedication ceremony of the bell from the armored cruiser and battleship U.S.S. West Virginia. Oglebay Hall is pictured in the background.
'Dec. 7, 1967 ceremony dedicating the mast of armored cruiser 'U.S.S. West Virginia.'
Lugar and Harlow stand behind a podium as they address the crowd at the dedication ceremony.
A group of men and women are gathered on the plaza during the dedication celebration.
A man places a wreath beside the mast of the U.S.S. West Virginia.
A wreath is placed by the mast of the U.S.S. West Virginia in Memorial Plaza. Martin hall is pictured in the background on the right. Elizabeth Moore Hall can be seen in the background on the left.
A view of Memorial Plaza after the completion of the memorial. Woodburn Circle is pictured in background.
"Mast of the battleship 'West Virginia', 1923-46.  A tribute to her gallant crew and to all West Virginians who have served our country in the armed forces, May 11, 1963."
Military officers listen as Joseph Gluck speaks at dedication of the bell from the 'West Virginia' outside Oglebay Hall. In the background is Woodburn Hall.
The mast is erected at Memorial Plaza, which is located directly in front of Oglebay Hall.